DIAGNOSIS FROM VARIOUS DOCTORS:
“Salvi is endearing, funny, and sexy, inviting her fellow “patients” into the darkness with her, always with a wink and a clever costume change.”
- Theater in the Now (New York, United Solo Festival)
"A well-needed, educational, inspirational, damn right brilliant piece of theatre"
- LondonTheatre1 (London, Crazy Coqs)
“Salvi proves herself to be a comedic force of impressive aptitude, delivering cutting one-liners"
- A Younger Theatre (London, The Other Palace)
“Ms. Salvi is absolutely terrific, a force of nature with a rich and powerful voice."
- Michael Calcott Fringey Bits (Prague Fringe Festival)
“Monica Salvi’s incredible voice and her perfectly judged repertoire of songs makes Mad Women in My Attic! a stunning cabaret, full of wit and weirdness that will have the audience smiling, singing and squirming in quick succession.”
- Fairy Powdered Productions (London, The Other Palace)
“Monica Salvi is a mesmerising performer, with an absolutely dazzling, classically-trained voice. She owns the stage, giving a captivating performance with plenty of glamorous costume changes and audience participation..”
- The Skinny (Edinburgh Fringe Festival)
“A highly energetic and engaging performance from a truly exceptional singer.”
- All Things Cultured (Edinburgh Fringe Festival)
“Italian performer Monica Salvi almost literally brought the house down. Rarely can the 200-year-old St. John’s Church have encountered vocals as ground-shakingly powerful as hers.”
- The Wee Review (Edinburgh Fringe Festival)
“A performance of dark, entertaining beauty, guaranteed to disturb and delight in equal measure.”
- The Mumble (Edinburgh Fringe Festival)
“Gem of a show… Salvi’s arrival embodies everything that’s dangerous and alluring about the twilight world of cabaret.”
- Fringe Guru (Brighton Fringe Festival)
© Monica Salvi 2013/2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED